Thursday 22 March 2012

Beautiful Bea! =)

I have a beautiful friend, her names Bethany! No matter how far away she is she still knows how to make me smile and make the tears go away! I love you lots!

Bethany,

You're friendship over the past few years has meant the world to me. You mean the world to me! Your someone I can always count on, to laugh with, to cry with and most of all be myself with!! I never thought I'd know what it felt like to have true friends, then I met you! We've had a strong bond right from the start and I think I'd be lost without you!
We've had some amazing times together, made some lifelong memories, and most importantly we've held on through the tough times we've been a shoulder for each other to cry on, and we've always known the right words to say. =)
I feel blessed not only to have you in my life but to call you one of my best friends. I will cherish our friendship as long as I live. You amaze me with your strength, love, endurance and passion for life! I'm so proud of you and all you do and of course the size of your heart and love for everyone and everything!

I love you to the moon and back!

Love Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment