Monday 1 August 2011

It's been a while....

Well it's been a while since I last wrote and lets say life's been pretty hectic! I'll start with the latest and go back in time.

*This weekend just been I attended the annual GirlGuiding NZ Young Leaders Conference and I was Challenged, inspired and changed.
-I was reminded why i'm in such a wonderful organisation, to give back to girls what I myself recieved but also Personal Development! It's not just about others its about me too, I have a life to live and develop in.
- I met some really awesome young woman from around NZ, heard woman speak about their experiences and genuinely had an awesome weekend!

*The previous two weeks I've been challenged by returning to Auckland and Uni and getting back into the lifestyle.

*My first day back in Auckland I spent with the Walkers, dear friends of mine!

*After returning from CHCH I drove to Napier on 4 hours sleep at 4:30am to honour the life of the Beautiful Nikki Ellison, taken too soon from this world and may she rest in peace! Free of pain at last, Much love hun! xx

*I spent time in CHCH and Motueka with family and friends.

*I spent two weeks in Napier and loved every minute of it!

*I celebrated my birthday with precious friends at the zoo, then Circus Circus for dinner.

Life's been pretty challenging, crazy, busy and hardwork. but in the end I know it will be good and God has an intended plan for my life and I look forward to it unravelling more!

Kia Kaha!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment