Tuesday 15 March 2011

Friends, those closest to my heart.

My friends are always and have always been the closest to my heart.
Best friends are hard to come by and I have two of the best friends I could ever ask for. xx Bethany, and God! A letter to one of the bestest friends in the world.
Everyday I miss my friends, I miss those i lived with for five years @ Hewett House, I miss those who got library books confiscated with me in the library, I miss my friends who used to eat chocolate and drink Fanta with me at least once a week!

There's this little girl, Her name's Gabrielle Aliyah Taia, she's the cutest 4 year old i know!
The time that I've been in Auckland is the longest I've ever been away from her and her mum- my dear friend Holly. I miss both my girls like crazy, and can't wait to see my little angel again soon. Laura misses you Gabby! And you're a HOTTIE!!!
Despite the fact that my friends are 100's of kms away from me, I still love the fact that technology can keep us close. Facebook is the worlds connection and I love chatting to my friends and seeing what they've been upto on FB.
This semester's mid-term break is an exciting time for me. Our group from 3rd/4th/5th Form is meeting up in Napier for a little reunion, as we haven't been a 'group' since mid 5th form. We all used to stand together through thick and thin and I cannot wait to hang again.
I also get to go home to Napier =) the day I arrive will mark 64 days or something ridiculous since I left Napier! I am excited to see my amazing Church family and one of my Besties-Bethany Marie Millar =)
To my friends- I love you all like crazy and miss you, but remembering all the good times makes life so much better <3

To my dear friend Bea.
Everyday i miss you, but everyday a different reason to miss you arises.
Fridays, i think of the times when i would pick you up from school. We would have ice cream, vent to one another, laugh, and cry, chat like crazy and love our friendship. After we would go to Friday rock where we would spend more time doing life together usually before Youth Group.
Saturday’s, we would find any way possible to hang, whether it be a random drive around the bay, spare of the moment trip to the beach on a freezing cold day or just chill out in town. So when I’m at home alone I can’t help but think of the times we randomly hung out.
Sunday’s, well we would go to church and sit together. Ha-ha, but then most Sunday’s we would hang whether it be just us or a wider group we would hang and I would love every minute of it!Tuesday’s we would see each other @ the crib or bible study =) Thursday’s we would see each other @ Netball. =) Mondays and Wednesdays we would just chat over text.
I love you like crazy! I like how cute you are when you’re tired or hungry. I like your hair. I like our friendship, our laughs, tears and memories we’ve shared. I miss you my bestie, cannot wait to share life with you again soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment