Friday 11 March 2011

Me

Well, a first blog should always be about yourself right? Well actually Blogs are usually all about yourself or your views on things. Im going to bullet point things about myself.... Cause I'm too lazy to actually write full sentences =)

Laura Rose Brown-Thomas (Rosie)
18 years old. June 1992.

Currently in Auckland @AUT doing BBus.The rents live in Napier- where i grew up.The rest of my family live in CHCH where my mums from.I was Born in Wellington.

Went to Banks Avenue Primary, Taradale Primary, Taradale Intermediate and most recently boarded @ Napier Girls High School for HS.

Favourites:
Pink
Cheeseburgers from Mcd's (Not allowed Mcd's during 2011)
Mum's home cooking.
Girl Guide Biscuits.
Kittens and puppies =)
Sleeping
Hillsong United and Brooke Fraser

Friends, my friends carry me through hard times, they're always there for me, they make me cry, laugh and smile, my friends will always be an important part of me. You lie in my heart =)

BEA-I miss you xx (just cause i can)

I <3 Girl Guiding NZ, 13 years this year and I'm changed because of it! From Cheese challenges to my 9 up, to my Guides Aotearoa to my Queens Guide Award I'm totally stronger for it =)

I <3 God and the Sallies, I'm a Sallies Girl and proud, my family at the Napier Salvation Army helped me to have life altering changes/experiences when i embarked on a journey with them in 2007 and am so thankful!
Its sad to have left Midland Division but good to be back where my journey with the Sallies started in Northern...

Aishiteru, (I love you)
Rosie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment